Wooden Wall Clock
We use the roots of the olive trees that need to be harvested because the shaker arm of the harvester no longer comes to the trunk of the tree. Previously, the roots were used as firewood and burnt in power plants to generate electricity. We make use of a wood drying oven that is powered by solar panels. First step of drying is done with the sun.Because uses the roots for the olive wood, we do not need to remove any bark.
- Materials: Real Wood
- Clock works silently and didn’t have any ticking noise!
- 2 years warranty for clock mechanism!
- AA battery is required. Battery is not included
- Every clock I make is different, unique, unique.
- Height:45 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Thickness: 3 cm
- Due to the nature of Olive Wood, these pieces can have little cracks and curves.
- Please keep in mind that the wood is still alive and there can be changes occur over time.