Laurel is seen as one of the symbols of health and beauty. The fruits of the laurel plant are collected in autumn and laurel oil is obtained from these fruits. Laurel oil, which is also used in the production of medicinal drugs and in skin care products, is also important in terms of health due to its miraculous qualities, and the laurel tree, which has a place in mythology due to the fact that the fairy Daphne, who escaped from the sun god Apollo, turns into a laurel.The laurel soap obtained from the fruits of laurel gives a feeling of cleanliness even from afar with its very pleasant smell. It contains laurel oil, pure olive oil, soap base and distilled water. Laurel soap is distinguished from other herbal soaps with its very nice scent, as well as being very beneficial for the skin and hair.
Laurel soap is mostly used for skin care and medicine. One of the biggest reasons for its use in skin care is its antiseptic structure. Laurel soap, which does not contain any additives, has many benefits for the skin as it is produced with olive oil. For this reason, the benefits of laurel soap for the skin are the same as the benefits of olive oil for the skin. In short, the benefits of olive oil for the skin are the same as the benefits of laurel soap for the skin.
- It has the ability to prevent diaper rash in babies.
- It is good for skin irritations and wounds. It helps to heal microbial wounds on the skin.
- It opens the pores by natural peeling and prevents the formation of blackheads. It is also effective against acne.
- It prevents the formation of fungus, if it is formed, it is very useful in healing.
- It heals the wounds that will occur at the bottom of the hair and thus indirectly protects the health of the hair.
- It helps the hair look strong and prevents hair loss.
- It helps cell regeneration and prevents skin irritation.
- It is very effective against varicose veins and is very effective in relieving varicose veins.
- It is very beneficial for dry skin and keeps the skin moist.
- It is very effective in adolescent acne.
- Men can use it very comfortably as shaving soap.
- In order to benefit from its pleasant smell, it can be placed in the cabinets where you store your clothes or between the clothes.